- Private Workshops – Improve your skills and your collection with private workshops. Half-and full-day workshops available. See details on Workshops page.
- Bonsai Maintenance and Styling – I can help with maintenance tasks like repotting and needle-pulling and fully style trees by selecting an appropriate potting angle, detail wiring, and carving deadwood.
- Exhibit Prep – Services include show wiring, preparing the top dressing and selecting containers for show.
- Consulting – I’m available to help you build your collection, provide guidance for developing bonsai stock, and offer suggestions relating to tree health.
For Clubs & Organizations
- Presentations – Popular programs include bonsai display, bonsai style, developing pine bonsai, and exhibit prep. Technique-focused programs include bonsai maintenance, refinement, wiring, and repotting. Learn more about available topics at Bonsai Programs.
- Workshops and Study Groups– I’m available for single species or bring-your-own-tree workshops.
- Vending – I can vend at your event or help your organization provide supplies for your members. Trees, tools, soil and supplies are available.
- Tours – I can lead tours to visit Sierra junipers or Bristlecone Pines in California and visit bonsai gardens and exhibits in Japan.
- Consulting – I’m available to support your organization’s educational activities, design bonsai curriculum, or implement a judging program for exhibits.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? [email-obfuscate email=”email@example.com” link_title=”Send me a note”] and I’ll see what I can do to help.
For bonsai-related questions, post all queries at: ask.bonsaitonight.com
Subscribe to Bonsai Tonight
New Posts Delivered Every Tuesday and Friday