1. The Pacific Bonsai Expo will be held this coming weekend, November 12-13, at the Bridge Yard in Oakland, California. The address is 210 Burma Rd.
2. Show hours are Saturday, 9:00am – 5:00pm, and Sunday 9:00am – 4:00pm.
3. Limited same-day tickets will be available at the door.
4. Parking at the venue is limited. If there is no space at the venue, you can park in Emeryville and catch a free shuttle from the Hyatt House hotel. See our Interactive Map for details.
5. Emeryville is your best bet for meals. You can also bring your own food and drink.
6. Top vendors from across the U.S. are bringing trees, pots, stands, tools, and supplies. Check out who’s on this year’s Expo Vendor List.
7. Two artistic displays will feature novel approaches to bonsai presentation. Both result from collaborations between bonsai and non-bonsai artists. We’re curious what you’ll think of them!
8. Photography at the event is encouraged. No special pass is necessary. Please be respectful of other visitors while you take your photos.
9. A commemorative album of the show is currently available at a discount. The discount will expire after the show. You can pre-order a copy here.
10. A lot of people worked very hard to make this event happen. Sharing your enthusiasm for the event by thanking the exhibitors, vendors, and volunteers for their contributions is a great way to show your appreciation 🙂
See you at the event!
Accent plant at the Bridge Yard
Subscribe to Bonsai Tonight
New Posts Delivered Every Tuesday and Friday