Bonsai Tonight features over 900 articles ranging from basic bonsai care to growing bonsai from scratch to reports from exhibits in the U.S. and Japan. If you are interested in content on a particular topic, you can use the following categories, search or subject areas to find what you are looking for.
Posts are organized in the following categories:
- Bonsai Care – how to keep your trees healthy
- Development – how to create beautiful bonsai
- Styling – approaches to designing trees
- Display – approaches to showing bonsai
- Excursions – reports from bonsai gardens and inspiring natural landscapes
- Exhibits – reports from events primarily in the U.S. and Japan
If you know what you’re looking for, you can try searching for it:
(Enter search terms and press ‘Enter’)
Posts are also “tagged” with keywords that indicate a focus on a particular topic. See popular categories below, or view the subject index.
Species: Black Pine / Japanese Maple / Trident Maple / Juniper / Sierra Juniper / Yaupon Holly / Corkbark Black Pine / Hinoki / White Pine / Western Juniper / Procumbens Juniper / Red Pine / Olive / Plum / Redwood / Cork Oak / Coast Live Oak / Korean Hornbeam / Ume / Chojubai / Cryptomeria / Satsuki Azalea / Stewartia
For a look at every post by title, visit the Complete Post Archive.
Subscribe to Bonsai Tonight
New Posts Delivered Every Tuesday and Friday